Experience with Imperial Clinics
Imperial Clinics operates on the basic premise that one’s body is capable in healing itself, and medicine is most effective when administered in a way to enhance the body’s capacity to fight any ailment on its own, thus making a person stronger, and avoiding any side effects.
At imperial clinics, Dr. Shreepad Khedekar insists on the practice that any and all ailments and diseases are treated with equal care and required importance, without bearing any bias towards the patient’s socio-economic backgrounds. Keeping true to its motive of providing fair and balanced treatment to all.
Imperial Clinics treats a lot of patients with chronic diseases and painful ailments, and ensures that the atmosphere around the clinic is always emotionally positive and encouraging, giving each patient the much required emotional boost to help them with their recovery.
An equally avid atmosphere is maintained within the staff and team who are always encouraged to learn and enhance personal and professional skills in all aspects over and above the study of medicine and therapy. This makes working at Imperial Clinics a truly enriching experience, which is complete and highlighted by the scores of transformed faces whose woes are replaced by the most pleasant smiles when they leave the clinic after sessions with our efficient and cheerful team of highly trained doctors.
● Four years experience as manager of administrative activities in Imperial clinics, including staffing, policy making, personnel and schedule management and patient care.
● Four years experience as a secretary to Dr. Shreepad Khedekar.
● Four years experience as tutor of computer technologies and curricular coaching for ICSE students.
● Three years experience as centre head, in managing administrative activities and operations at IT kids.
● Three years experience as sales and support executive at Datatech Computers providing pre sales and technical support to customers.
Summary of Skills
● Client Management: Management of patient schedules and appointments, ensuring all patients
get best service possible. Resolving patient grievances and maintaining patient feedbacks and
records. Ensuring clients and patients get the best experience of the services provided.
● Accounting and inventory: Managing patient billing, and keeping log and account of all the
medical inventory needed for efficient functioning of medical facility.
● Team management: Ensuring daily schedules and requirements of all medical professionals, in
house, and visiting, are managed, keeping in mind their busy schedules. Ensuring a healthy and
motivating work culture is maintained at all times to keep the team stress free and efficient.
● General Management: Involved in processes of staffing, making and amending company policies.
Diploma in Computer Technology
Passed with first class in 1998
Bombay Institute of Technology ,Mumbai
School Secondary Certificate (SSC)
Passed with distinction in 1993
Nationality : Indian
Languages known : Marathi, English, Hindi
Date of birth : 1st November, 1977
Hobbies : Teaching, table tennis, badminton, playing violin, dance and listening