The final frontier for Diabetes
Hyperglycemia (transient rise in blood sugar) is not Diabetes.
There are different types of Diabetes as a disease
- Decreased supply of insulin due to underlying condition
- Increased demand of insulin with the same supply due to obesity, etc
- No supply of insulin due to destruction of beta cells of Langerhans in the pancreas.
- Decreased responsiveness of receptor cells to normal supply of Insulin
Each of these variants need to be identified and tackled accordingly. In the allopathic system of medicine Diabetes can only be controlled but not cured. Then why do we say that medical sciences have advanced if the disease that couldn’t be controlled 200 years ago is still not curable? Homeopathy has the answers but only in the hands of an expert.
First the ‘NOT so GOOD’ news:
There are several forms of Homeopathy practised around the world.
Polypharmacy: where several remedies or a combination of remedies is given to the patient in repeated doses. The outcome of which is extremely poor.
Classical homeopathy: where a single dose of a single remedy is given and will give you the best results. But please make sure that your homeopath is not giving you or charging for placebo.
Symptom specific treatments: where only the symptoms or the effects of autism are treated. This will also give very poor results. This is also called HOMEO-ALLOPATHY. Insulinum or Syzizium Jambolinum will never be able to cure you of Diabetes it’ll only act as and anti-sugar drug like in allopathy.
Classical homeopathy has been used with some success to alleviate symptoms, both mental and physical to cure individuals with Type 2 Diabetes. For many patients who have seen a large overall improvement in their Type 2 Diabetes, homeopathy has played a major role.
Now the ‘GOOD’ news:
- Type 2 Diabetes treatment in homeopathy is possible.
- Homeopathy for Type 2 Diabetes will work but slowly over days and months.
- Type 2 Diabetes cure in homeopathy is completely possible especially in young subjects.
- Homoeopathic medicine for Type 2 Diabetes will do wonders without side-effects
- Homeopathy given for Type 2 Diabetes will show gradual improvement and not sudden but without side-effects so its more advisable to take homeopathy and not just metformin or insulin derivatives. Regular use of anti diabetic medicines may give rise to heart problems and thyroid disorders in 30% cases, especially when taken for more than 1 year.
- Treatment of any kind of Type 2 Diabetes in homeopathy will do wonders for you but in long term especially when a constitutional remedy is selected.
- Type 2 Diabetes homeopathic treatments are easy but only in the hands of an expert. Don’t fall for commercial chains of homeopathic clinics promising you the sky. Always look for homeopaths with MD degree and not just BHMS or LCEH
How Is Diabetes Treated by Classical Homeopaths? These are the 7 golden steps that experts follow:
- Identify cause (genetic or acquired).
2. Individualise Constitution of patient: Mental and Physical make-up.
3. Identify triggers (emotions, chemicals, foods, drugs, life situations, etc). See what has actually triggered the Diabetes in every individual case.
4. Understand what the patient actually does during the bout of hyperglycaemia or high sugar. Its very interesting how different people react to the same pathological condition. Some complain, some tolerate, some quarrel, some want to be left alone, some want to be in contact with loved ones, some rush to the doctor, some become aggressive, etc. These reactions are the most important for a doctor to understand before he analyses and repertorises. Most patients have a physical path of least resistance during bouts of high sugar. Some develop rashes on skin, some develop giddiness and weakness, some react with non-healing ulcers, etc.
5. Explain the simple ‘to do’ things to the patient.
6. Repertorise and Prescribe.
7. Bring the disease to lower forms and cure by lysis and not by crisis to eventually CURE it from the roots.
For patients with Diabetes:
Do check your stress-score and see if you really need medical help or not? Click on the link below for a FREE evaluation. STRESS CALCULATOR All you’ll need to do is a quick sign-up and select your age group. Once you’ve done that, you’ll need to select events that have happened to you in your life time and you’ll know if you need medication for your ‘Hair loss’ or not. Its that simple. The app is also available as a paid download on Google Playstore and can be used for your entire family unlimited times. Download here.
A trigger event. Many people experience a rise in blood sugar levels several months after a physical or emotional shock. This type of high sugar is temporary. Examples of trigger events include sudden or excessive weight loss, a high fever, demotion, financial stress, surgery, or a death in the family.
Check your score now by downloading: FREE STRESS CALCULATOR.
Dr. Shreepad A. Khedekar, BHMS, MD (homeopathy), a specialist for over 17 years, he has used homeopathy in his Switzerland, Belgrade and Mumbai practice for the last 17 years. He lectures on homeopathy at Switzerland, Croatia and at the Serbian Doctors Association (SLD) Teaching Centre in Belgrade and has a busy private practice in Dadar and at Shushrusha Citizens co-operative hospital, Mumbai and is the only Homeopath in their 60 year history.
Dr. Shreepad Khedekar is the Clinical Director, Imperial clinics Mumbai and Imperial clinics Belgrade, Consultant at Shushrusha Citizens Co-op Hospital Mumbai and Physician to several international stars and celebrities.
Please do take a look at his CV: http://imperialclinics.com/blog/dr-shreepad-khedekar-imperial-clinics-autism-spectrum
Imperial clinics Mumbai
Please do give your valuable feedback in comments section